Sunday 11 March 2012

LIM - One Layer Script

Evening all!

I hope you've all had a lovely Sunday and been soaking up some of that Spring sun we've had today. Whilst my hubby has been at work today, I've had a few hours to myself to take part in this week LIM challenge. This week the girls want to see a one layer card that incorporates 'Script'.

I have a lovely script stamp thats in the French Foliage set so this was my obvious choice of stamp and is was my result...



This was such a quick make that I though I would do a few more in some different colour ways. Be warned there are a few photos!!



Then I tried a Naturals Ivory Base...




Here they all are together. I think the whites are my favourite. What do you think?





Materials

CS: SU Confetti White and Naturals Ivory

Stamps: SU French Foliage, Just Believe, Thank you kindly

Tools: SU Basic Grey, Crumb Cake, Choc Chip, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi and Rich Razleberry inks

These are 10cmx10cm notelet thank you cards. I think you can never have enough thank you cards. After birthday cards, they are probably my most sent sentiment.

I've also been making my hubbies anniversary card today (I'll show you it later in the week). It's our first anniversary this thursday. I can't believe a year has gone already. This time last year there were 18 of us soaking up the sun in Mexico and sorting the final preparations for our big day!

In celebration of my first anniversary here are a couple of my favourite pictures from our wedding day.








Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to see what LIM creations you all come up with!

Hugs, Victoria ~x~

29 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Vicky.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shaz said...

Gorgeous cards Vicky. I love them all. xx

Chrissie said...

Super cards Victoria and lovely pics of your wedding!
Great memories!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Juls said...

love your cards, they are so stylish!! and thanks for sharing your piccys too! Hugs Juls

Lynne said...

They are all beautiful cards. Love your wedding piccys too.
Lynne xxx

Elaine said...

Great set of cards - love the rasberry one the best I think!

debby4000 said...

Oh these are fabulous and what stunning wedding pics.
luv
Debby

Scrapmate said...

Lovely cards but I too prefer the white bases. Congrats on your wedding anniversary.

Jenny said...

Hi Vicky
Happy Anniversary for Thursday, love the photos :0)
I'm a white base card fan so its no surprise which I like the best!! Love the design.. the inkspots look awesome amongst the text :0)
Jenny x

Vicky Hayes said...

These are gorgeous Vicki and make a fabulous set! Your wedding photos are lovely too - my goodness we could do with a bit of that sunshine couldn't we?! Vicky x

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Beautiful Victoria - it's so lovely to see them in all different colours :) I think I love the white backgrounds best too! Sarah x

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

I forgot to say 'Happy Anniversary' for Thursday too - your wedding pics are gorgeous :)Sarah x

Sasha said...

Such a fabulous set of cards! Love the stamps you used, they work so well together.
Happy Anniversary for Thursday!

Linda said...

What a fabulous set of cards, really pretty. Happy Anniversary too, the wedding pics are gorgeous x

Mandi said...

Super cards Victoria
they work in all the colourways...terrific
Stunning wedding pics, happy anniversary
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More

cardsandacuppa said...

I like the white ones the best too... I think ;-)
But I do love your wedding pics more, congrats on your first year married!
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

So lovely wedding pictures. The set of cards is fab too.

Viv said...

Beautiful cards and what stunning wedding pics too, Happy Anniversary too :) Viv xx

Jo Street said...

Gorgeous cards Victoria, I love the bright colour against the neutral. Fab wedding photo's, Happy Anniversary.
Jo x

laurie said...

Love the cards....what pretty photos,too!

Victoria said...

Happy anniversary! Great cards all of them. I think I probably prefer the white base for this design - makes the script pop a bit more.

Lyn S said...

Lovely cards, I really like the different coloured inks you used!

Happy Anniversary!

Lisa A. said...

Beautiful cards and such a beautiful bride...Happy Anniversary:)!!

health and fitness articles said...

Natural Ivory base cards look so beautiful and amazing.It really extra ordinary art creation to show in this cards.Such a nice theme for this cards.

bradmaddox said...

The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
LolsGag.Com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hasnain raza said...

Online Corner is the best Platform to earn money online from internet, Just Join Now and start earnings
OnlineCornerz.com

hasnain raza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.