Thursday, 16 April 2009

Lovely Leanne Ellis!

Morning all!
I just adore these leanne ellis design stamps by Sugar Nellie at Funky kits! I wanted to make a card that was different to all the soft pastel colour cards I've been making of late so this is what I came up with!

For this card I have used the 'talking to the birds stamp' and just cut out the girl with my craft knife and added her with 3D foam. Coloured with my whispers pens and a pearl adhesive gem added to the centre of the flower in her hair. CS is coredinations and I have run the red CS through my cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder. Sentiment is from a clear HOTP set. Adhesive star gems are from papermania.

I should be at uni today but I don't have any lectures so am going to have a relaxing day with my wonderful fella before I have to go back to work tomorrow!

Hope you all have a great day whatever you're up to. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment!

Hugs, Vicky x

15 comments:

papercraftsbyrach said...

a wonderful card Vicky, enjoy your day with your fella. hugs rachxx

Shary said...

Great LE card Vicky, looks lovely in the red and black.
congratulations on your weight loss. I started off really well but with Rob being away alot, it's getting harder especially in the evenings. But I will plod on, I really want to get to my ideal weight. Well done you!!! xx

Michelle said...

Hi Vicky, sorry I haven't been around for a while, I love this card, what a cute image and I love the red with the embossing and the layout, i hope you are well xx

pickle said...

Stunning card Vicky. I love red and black!!
Enjoy your realxing day.
Kerry x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Vicky,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

All Pink girl said...

Fab card babe xxx love the stamp and the embossing detail ,xxx hugs Dawnxxx

katy said...

Really striking Vicky ! Enjoy the rest of your relaxing day :) x

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky your card is beautiful!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Sandra said...

Beautiful card again Vicky...love these Leanne Ellis images and your colour scheme so suits this image,
Take care
San x

Tab said...

Wow, gorge card hun! Love the colour combo!
Hugs Tab xxx

Andrea said...

That's a super fun card! Love the dress on the little girl. :)

Kim Piggott said...

gorgeous card Vicky!
have a great day!
hugs
kim x

gina said...

Gorgeous card Vicky,
Gina xxx

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card Vicky
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Gorge card babe, love the delish colour combo x