Sunday 4 October 2009

Make a wish Hamish!

Good afternoon to you all! Well my mojo has still not turned up and to top it of I am poorly sick. I have a chest and throat infection, so not really feeling up to crafting right now! I am hoping that in a few days I will be feeling a little better and able to get those creative juices flowing. At least I can blog hop and try and get some insiration whilst I am in bed!

Anyway onto to today's card, luckily another card that I made before my holidays!


Materials:

Image: Chef Hamish by Sugar Nellie, available here from funky kits, coloured with koh-i-noor pencils and sansodor

Paper: SU

CS: SU

Sentiment: Penny Black

Tools: nesties

Misc: button and ribbon from stash


Another CAS card. I prefer my cards this way, I love to keep the LO simple with plenty of base CS showing, it lets the eye focus more on the cute image and gorgeous papers!

Well I hope you like today's card. Thanks for stopping by today and for any comments you may leave. I really do apreciate each and every one of them, and I am hoping they will help to inspire me and restart my mojo!

Hugs, Vicky ~x~

16 comments:

Jan McC said...

Vicki, glad to see you back, hope you are back in good health very soon. I like the basic cards, simple, but cute also. I love to see all the creations that have so much on them, but I guess it is too much for me to cope with, think I have a small attention span, LOL

Magda said...

Lovely card. Great colours and image.
Magda x

Tara said...

So sorry you are not well Vicky.... there seems to be a lot of it going about just now!
Your card is fab hun and I think Hamish looks very cute!
Get well soon, hugs Tara xx

craftypagan said...

Hi Vic,

Am so sorry you're poorly-was probably all the bugs on the plane! I think this card is absolutely gorgeous! Tis nice to see some of the older sugar nellies used! Get better soon babe:)

Love Ro

Sue said...

Hi Vicky, sorry you're poorly. Hope you're better soon.

Love your Hamish card and I have to agree with you, I have decided that the CAS look is my favourite too.x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Great card, i really like the colours and the image!
Hugs Jacqueline

Janiel/ janny said...

Vicki, I am so glad to see a card listed from you today sweetie!!! Sorry you are not feeling well sweetie....

Your card is very very cute!! Love your colors used!!! Cute image..
get well soon
hugs janny

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card,a fab design and cute image!!! I hope you are feeling better soon!!
Hugs xx

Claire Ellen Designs said...

Hi Vicky, lovely card hun, so awful when your MOJO goes AWOL but it is lovely to have a post from you, hope to have you back soon, hugs, Claire xx

gina g said...

Hi Vicki Sorry to see your poorly hope you are feeling better very soon, the card is fab. luv gina xx

Georgia said...

Wow, fab card Vicky! I love your colour scheme and the image is so cute! I hope you feel better soon. :)
Love, Georgia xx

CraftyC said...

Hi Vicky, hope you are feeling better today. Your card is lovely and I like to go back to the old stamps, well worth it!!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Vicki, love it :)

Hugs, Marlene x

Mandy said...

Hi Victoria, your card is gorgeous, love the cute image. Hope you feel better soon hun
hugs Mandy xx

TonyaA said...

Very Sweet!
Blessings, peace, and love!
Tonya

Dena said...

Vicky, I'm so sorry you are not feeling well. Hopefully you will be back to feeling good soon!
Your card is wonderful! What a cute image! Nice, clean look! Hugs, Dena