Monday 25 January 2010

The Sweetest Baby!

Morning all!

Today I have another of the cute babies from Sugar Nellie to show you. This little tyke is called 'Callum', he is just adorable and so easy to work with! I decided on another CAS card to show you today, this card took me less than 30 mins to put together! This image is so versatile, it can just as easily be used for a 1st birthday card.


Materials

Image: 'Callum' from the Home Grown collection by Sugar Nellie. Available here at Funky Kits. Coloured with distress inks, koh-i-noors and sansodor.

Paper: K & Co 'Hopskotch'

CS: SU Kraft, DCWV

Sentiment: Elybells everyday sentiments

Tools: SU Oval punch, SU scalloped Oval punch, EK Success 'Dotted Wave' border punch, emery board for distressing


Well I must get off to work. Another busy week ahead of me. Although I do have something to look forward to tomorrow. I am going to Jules' house tomorrow night for her 'Love you Much' card class. I just love her classes, she is such a fab hostess!

Thanks for stopping by today to say hi!

Hugs, Vicky X~~

6 comments:

Tara said...

A gorgeous card Vicky and how adorable is this cute little fella?!!
Hugs Tara xx

Sonia said...

Love it Vicky, so cute.
Hugs Sonia xx

Dena said...

How sweet Vicky!!! I love it! I really need to get this one done up. You did a fabby job on it!
Hugs to you!!!!

Dena

Cheryl said...

Oh too cute,such a sweet image and loving the colour combo!!!
Hugs xx

Jills Scrappy Daze said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the image and the papers
Hugs
Jill x x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Gorgeous, so cute and wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline