Thursday 27 January 2011

Celebraa'ate!

Good morning all!

Well another week is almost over and I don't know about you but I am pretty glad! I've had a difficult week at work and to top it off I've got a terrible sore throat, the kind that feels like its been attacked by the cheese grater!! :-(

Thanks for all your comments about last weekend. I had a wonderful time at the 'Box Tree' in Ilkley. The food was absolutely exquisite and the service impeccable. A touch on the expensive side, but well worth it for that special occasion!

So that leads me nicely onto the card I made for my brother's brithday last weekend!



Just a very simple inside, as my brother's not an overly fussy person!



Materials

CS: SU Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy and Daffodil Delight

Image: Retired Elzybells

Sentiment: Elzybells

Tools: SU scalloped border punch, Cropodile. SU stampin markers


Love the colour combination I've used on this card, although it was entriely by accident, I was just trying to use up scraps of CS that I had. I just love this new 'Daffodil Delight' colour that SU released this year, I can see it getting used a lot over the next few months, what with easter, spring and summer on the way! Love it!!

Well, that's all for today, got to go and get ready for work! :-(

Although I do have something to look forward to. I have 3 days off after today and I am going to the Titanic Spa at Huddersfield for a couple of nights with my mum. It's part of my hen night celebrations! I am sooooo ready for some pampering!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a good weekend, and I will have some exciting news to share with you all on my return! Wathc this space! Lol!

Hugs, Vicky ~x~

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh it so cute Vicky.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Vicky.

Hugs Riet.x

Vicky Hayes said...

Very cute! And I'm with you on the Daffodil Delight...
Glad you had a good time in Ilkley and I hope that throat feels better soon.

Sue said...

Lovely card, love the colour combo. Sue.x