Friday 11 February 2011

Sale-abration gift box!

Afternoon all!

It's friday and the working week is almost over! I hope you've all got something nice planned for the weekend! It's my hen night tonight and tomorrow I am going for my wedding dress fitting! Only 32 days to go until the big day!!

Well today I have a gift box to show you that I made for my aunts birthday this week. It has a little present for her inside wrapped in tissue paper! I also made a matching card, but stupidly deleted the puicture of of my camera before I'd uploaded it onto the computer!

I used one of the current sets 'Sweet Summer' available in the SU Sale-abration leaflet . I just love this set, so fresh and summery and perfect for a multitude of occasions!






I love how you can use the stamps to create a background pattern on the CS for the base and lid of the box.

Materials

CS: SU Rose Red and Rich Razzleberry

Stamps: SU Sweet Summer Sale-abration set

Sentiment: SU Just Believe

Tools: SU Stamp-a-ma-jig, SU Blender pen, Old Olive, Rose Red and Rich Razzleberry ink


Well I hope my aunt liked it as much as I enjoyed making it for her.

Don't forget that this 'Sweet Summer' set is only available until february 28th and is free with purchases totalling £45 or more. If you would like to get this wonderful 'free' stamp set then I'd be happy to place an order for you!

Have a geat weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Vicky ~x~

5 comments:

Juls said...

very stylish!!! Hugs Juls

Vicky Hayes said...

This is gorgeous! I love the subtle tone-on-tone stamping on the box.

craftyb said...

fab lil box - love the colours!

Hope the hen night goes went well - i hope your chicks weren't too mean on you!!!!!!!!!!! lol bx

Jills Scrappy Daze said...

Gorgeous box, love the colours
Hugs
Jill x x

Sue said...

Beautiful box, I love the stamp.Sue.x