Saturday, 7 May 2011

Spots and stripes Birthday.

Good morning all! It's the weekend and boy am I looking forward to a few days off! I've aready been busy this morning getting some dreaded household chores out of the way, washing, cleaning etc before I head off out this afternoon to my friend Jules Owl Class at 2! I haven't been to one of her saturday classes since before christmas, so I'm really looking forward to it!

Onto today's card. I made this a while back for a male friends birthday. The colours turned out a little girlier than I had anticipated, but at the end of the day at least there was no pink involoved! Lol!



Quelle suprise... I've decorated the inside!


Materials

CS: SU Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Choc Chip

Papers: Nursery Suite Speciality

Stamps: Afterthoughts, On a Pedestal, Seeing Spots (Retired)

Tools: SU Stampamajig, Sponge Daubers

Misc: Stampin Markers, Crumb Cake ink pad


Not too bad me thinks, considering I break out in a sweat at the thought of making a man's card!

Have you checked out this weeks LIM challenge. The theme this week is 'All White'. Might have to get my thinking cap on for this one! Oh well I like a bit of a challenge!

Well thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a lovely weekend and manage to fit a spot of crafting in somewhere!

Hugs, Victoria ~x~



10 comments:

Juls said...

such a stylish card! Hugs Juls

Jenny said...

Love love love it, gorgeous as always:)
Jenny x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Julie said...

Fab card, I love the colours
Julie x

Vicky Hayes said...

I don't think the colours are girlie at all! Hope you enjoyed Jules' punching owls class! Vx

Sarah-Jane said...

Great mans card, I love how you have used this set, brill idea :-)
Hugs xx

Uhooi said...

The cards are creative and good,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator said...

Vicky... your cards are gorgeous! Thanks so much for the sweet comment that you left on my blog!

Emma said...

Such a clever use of this set - love the masculine feel to it.

Sue said...

Fab card. Love the stamps and the papers. Sue.x