Thursday 21 July 2011

More in colours!

Good morning all!

I have a day off today as I am working this weekend. My husband has to work so that means I get some time to myself today to get crafty!!

The last post I showed you was using the 'In Colours' from SU and I enjoyed making the card so much I made another, you guessd it, using 'In Colours' again!

I decided to dig out my beloved butterflies for this card and I also wanted to use my large 'friendly' stamp for the first time!

This is what I came up with ...

A closer shot of the beautiful embossed butterflies...

... and the decorated inside, apologies for the blured photograph


Materials

CS: SU Crumb Cake, Concord Crush, Poppy Parade and Whisper White

Stamps: SU Friendly background, Simply Said, So Happy For You (Sale-a-bration)

Tools: SU Decorative Label punch and scallop trim border punch, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Beautiful wings embosslit Die,

Misc: SU Markers, Adhesive gemstones

I really am enjoying using these In Colours, but equally I am looking forward to the release of the new In Colours in October!

I had a lovely afternoon at the create and Craft show with my mum last sunday, and amazingly I was very restrained and came back with some of my money! I feel a crafty session with my new stash coming on this afternoon!!

Well thanks for visiting today and for any comments you leave, I love reading them and knowing you've stopped by!

Hugs, Victoria ~x~

7 comments:

Blue Daisy said...

hi! This is gorgeous! I love the colours and the butterflies are lovely!

tx

Jenny said...

Lovely card Vicki, the colours look great on the Kraft:)
Are you saving your money for Ali Pali in September??
Jenny x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card. Love the bright colours with the Kraft, lovely butterflies too :o) Lisa x

Vicky Hayes said...

I've just really got into the in colours Vicky and they look stunning on this card. The butterflies are perfect on the tone-on-tone Crumb Cake background. Hope you had a lovely day off! Vx

Liz McGuire, said...

Totally gorgeous combination of colours,

Liz x

cardsandacuppa said...

Great combination, I love this card :-)
Hugs xx

Pork Recipes said...

Appreciatee your blog post