Tuesday 13 December 2011

LIM Let it snow.

Hi all!

It's been a while again.... what can I say, It's a busy time of year and I'm trying to fit everything into the few hours in the day I seem to have!

I have managed to steal a little time to take part in this weeks challenge over at LIM though, where this weeks theme is 'Let it Snow' using a one layer card. I needed some quick cards so this challenge was perfect.




Materials

CS: Textured white (Non SU)

Stamps: SU Serene snowflakes, Contempo christmas

Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Night of Navy and Baja Breeze ink pads

Misc: Sponge daubers, Adhesive Gemstones


I just love this Serene snowflakes set, so elegant and easy to make stunning cards with. These cards are 10cm x 10cm and I whipped up 10 of these in less than 30mins. Perfect for this time of year when every minute is precious. I made these for the girls who go to the tuesday night card class that I go to, I hope they like them!

Sorry, no decorated inside for you today. Because of the size of the card I wanted them to be CAS and have the inside focus on the personal message.

Well tonight is our fortnightly tuesday night card class and as it is our last meet up before christmas we are having a little fuddle. We are all taking in some nibbles and Julie will have some christmas tunes playing to get us all in the festive spirit.

Thanks for stopping by. I'm of to see what all the other Limettes have been up to this week.

Hugs, Victoria ~x~

11 comments:

Rosemary said...

oh what a gorgeous card!!!

Mandi said...

Stunning card Vicky
good to see you again


Many thanks
mandi LIM

Chrissie said...

This is really pretty Victoria, those snowflakes look so delicate!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Suze Bain said...

Beautiful snowflakes. A lovely card. xx

Deborah Frings said...

I love this set of snowflakes and your card is just gorgeous!

kingstonmama said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors and the sponging around the edges. :) Ann Y.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Vicky.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky Hayes said...

This is the perfect card in my book Vicky! Have fun with the girls! Vx

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! Love how the snowflakes look like they are falling!

Aileen said...

Serene snowflakes looks lovely on your card. x

Kathyk said...

A really beautiful CAS card - love those snowflakes

Kathyk