Wednesday 1 February 2012

Finally.....Less is More!

Evening all!

I have not taken part in a Less is More challenge for far too long! Shame on me! Sorry Chrisse & Mandi! But after I saw this weeks sketch challenge I knew I wanted to take part as I love this Lay out! It's my Brother in Law's birthday today as well, so it was a perfect opportunity to make a card for him and here it is....



The arty farty shot that shows you the dimension of some of the footballs....



and of course the infamous inside shot (sorry its a little blurred, but you get the idea!)...




Materials

CS: SU Night of Navy and Whisper White

Paper: Daffodil delight from the brights stack

Stamps: SU Cheer and Wishes (Retired), Football stamp from stash (although a similar one is available from SU)

Tools: SU Scalloped border and Circle punches, Versafine Onyx Black ink pad and Night of Navy ink pad

Misc: Dimensionals


Some of you may recognise that I have made similar cards to this before with the same football image and same colour ways. There is a simple explanation for this. All the men in my family love football and apart from my dad they all support Leeds United. Blue, Yellow and white are the LUFC colours!


Well thanks for stopping by. I am hoping to get more in the swing of things again with my crafting, so hopefully I will be entering some more LIM challenges again soon!!

Hugs, Victoria ~x~

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

You can't go wrong with football cards for men Vicky! This is wonderful, love the 3D's footballs :) xxx p.s. yes I made the box / acetate lid :)

Michelle Short said...

Great card Vicky, love the dimension on the footballs! Hope you are well xx

Chrissie said...

This uncomplicated sketch is perfect for a chap... as is your interpretation of it!
Fab card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Terrific card Vicky
youa re forgiven, but, you were missed

Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant Vicky.
luv
Debby

Vicky Hayes said...

I think it's great Vicky! Vx

Vicky said...

Perfect sketch for the dreaded 'man' card. Love it! :)x

Blue Daisy said...

Love this!!

I have the same footie stamp in my stash too!

tx

Wishcraft said...

Fab male card Vicky, love the colours! Hope all is well with you hun :o) Lisa x

Jenny said...

A great guys card Vicky, sounds like a well used stamp in your stash!
Jenny x