Friday 27 July 2012

A birthday card for a wonderful friend!

 Good morning all!

Well its Friday (thank goodness) and only a few hours left to work before the weekend begins!

Today I have a card I made this week for one of my very good friends. Now, I used a retired stamp for this card admittedly, but it's one of my all time favorite sentiments and I will never part with it. I combined it with the delicious SU Everyday Enchantment papers that are back by popular demand for the month of July only, I just love these papers!

So without further ado here it is....




 A close up of the flower embellishment and gorgeous brad (available free this month if you spend £45 or more)...


 The simple inside.....



 and a matching envelope I made using the gorgeous papers...




A  framelit label tag was added to the patterned front so you can write the name of the recipient more clearly



Materials

CS: SU Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White

Paper: Everyday Enchantment  (Available for the month of July only!!)

Stamps: SU Posy Punch (Hostess set), Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess set),  Occasional Greetings (Retired)

Tools: SU Fancy Flower punch, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, In colour 2011-2013 markers, and sponge for distressing
 
Misc: Everyday Enchantment brad (free when you spend £45 or more in July)

 
 
 
Well I hope you like today's card, I'm glad to say my friend did.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend, whatever you're up to.

Hugs, Victoria ~x~
 
 













3 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Victoria, love the card I like how you have combined the old with the new. That's one of my favourite sentiments too. Glad your friend liked her card. See you soon xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh gorgeous Victoria! I love that sentiment stamp and it looks fab with those papers. Vicky x

rosie said...

gorgeous. love the colours. fab papers. great idea with the envelope to match x