Wednesday 19 June 2013

A quick hello.

It has been such a long time since I last blogged I'm sure a lot of you thought I had just dropped off the face of the earth, or maybe you're not even bothered! :) Either way I just though I would say a quick hello. There has been a lot of changes in my life since last September when I last blogged and my priorities of late have changed. I've kind of lost my crafting mojo, so whilst I still make the odd occasional project, I have no where near the drive or passion for crafting as I once did. I am thinking this may be a temporary blip and I still have all my craft stash sat waiting for me in my craft room, but I am not going to force myself and I'll just see what happens.

I do feel a tad sad about it really as crafting is something I have loved for many years, but I appreciate that things in life change and this includes your hobbies. I do still look at your blogs from time to time and am hoping that your wonderful projects may again one day inspire me and who knows even kick start my mojo!

For now, take care.

Hugs, Victoria

9 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Hi Victoria, nice to hear from you. Everyone goes through phases like this. Like you say don't force it, if it wants to come back it will. Take some time out for yourself and just enjoy life! Wishing you all the best and hopefully 'see' you soon xx

Sandra said...

Hi Victoria....just read your post and I can honestly say I know exactly how you're feeling and where you're coming from....I've only just started crafting/blogging again after two years....and must admit still not enjoying it like I used to...decided to give it another shot...too much craft stuff laying there idol.
I'm sure your mojo will return and we'll see you posting again...hopefully soon :).
Life as a habit of getting in the way sometimes....and can be like a roller coaster ride.....enjoy the highs :)

Take care
San x

katy said...

Hello Lovely :)
Have to agree with Michelle and Sandra, I think we all hit a point where crafting takes a back seat. I rarely blog these days as you'll notice if you pop by and I always feel I have to apologise when I do post lol x I'm still actively crafting, mainly for work, I wish I had more time to craft for myself, maybe then I'd want to blog about it?
Hope all is well with you, hugs Katy xx

Clipping Path said...

Awesome post.Thanks for sharing.This is so nice.

kata kata mesra cinta said...

Thank you for the good information and very helpful. That's very interesting. I like all the things you share and see your beautiful creations, greetings from Admin blog remaja I hope you can visit and comment on my website :)
Articles I like:
kata kata mesra
kata kata sepi tanpamu
kata kata sopan santun

AQUR PRINTING said...

thank you very much for sharing. warm greetings from me

percetakan online 24 jam

percetakan online 24 jam

AQUR PRINTING said...

thank you for sharing this very useful for many people who need book printing services

cetak buku umroh

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing this very useful for many people who need book printing services

cetak buku umroh

TRAVEL RIMBO BUJANG JAYA said...

thank you admin the article above is very good. and thanks again for wanting to share, I hope our services can help many people
Travel Pekan baru ke jambi
Travel Pekan baru ke palembang
Travel Pekan baru ke muara bungo
Travel Pekan baru ke kuamang kuning
Travel Pekan baru ke rimbo bujang
Travel Pekan baru ke simpang niam
Travel Pekan baru ke sarolangun
Travel Pekan baru ke payakumbuh
Travel Pekan baru ke taluk kuantan
Travel Pekan baru ke singkut/curup