Tuesday 13 January 2009

You've passed!

Evening all. I hope you are well. I have managed to make a card in between writing my essay's (well you need a break every now and again!). I made this card for my SIL to congratulate her on recently passing her driving test.

The image was sent to me in a swap by Sal, so thank you! Coloured with my whispers pens. I added buttons and legless brads (from craftwork cards) to the wheels! Papers are from Basic Grey Sugared stack. The red/pink CS was embossed with spots and dots cuttlebug folder. Sentiment was created with doodlebug rub on's. She should have received it by now so hope she liked it!

Well back to the uni work for now. I hope to be back really soon with some more creations to show you all!

Take care, big hugs, Vicky x

8 comments:

Tara said...

Hi Vicky,
You're still out there then, lol! Hope you're coping with your studies okay?
I love this card, such a fab image and I love the wheels with the brads in the middle!
Take care! xx

Sandra said...

Great card Vicky...love the image and the way you have added the buttons and brads to the wheels.
Hope you are doing ok with your essays...
Take care
San x

Tab said...

Lovin' the card and the legless brads lol! Fab image too.
Hugs Tab xxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Vikcy, hope you are well hun, this is such a gorgeous card, lovely image and fab for a new driver! hugs Linda x

gina g said...

great card Vicky fab image, hope you are getting on ok with all your studies. gina xx

Vicki said...

Hiya Vicky

I hope all is going well with your uni assignments. I love this card, I bought this image a while ago and have not used it yet. When you get chance, pop over to my blog, there's a few awards for you. xx vicki xx

Nessie said...

So fun & funky!!!!

xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi

I think there are so many people are happy on this success.