Sunday 3 May 2009

Sorry I've been MIA....

... for the past few days. It was my better half's birthday yesterday so we have had some time off the last few days to celebrate. We went to Alton Towers on friday and spent time with friends and family yesterday, then rounded a fab few days off with a yummy curry last night!

Just a quick post as I'm off to the White Rose for a few hours to indulge in my other passion, clothes shopping!! Then my mum has just phoned and said she's coming round for a few hours this afternoon so we will probably be getting a bit crafty!

Hope to pop back again later with a card to show you all!

Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday, hope the sun is shining where you are!

Hugs, Vicky x

1 comment:

Stacey said...

What a fab couple of days you've had! The perfect way to spend the BH! ~♥~