Monday 5 July 2010

I am so sad to hear...

.... that Elzybells Art Stamps is closing it's doors! Elizabeth has made the agonising decision to close her wonderful company after 7 years. If like me you love her stamps then you will know exactly how I am feeling! I cannot believe that we will never see any of her wonderful new designs again. If you head on over to the online shop there is a closing down sale now on with 50% off all stamps and 60% of all ink pads. But you'll have to be quick if you want to get your favourite stamps as once they're gone, they're gone. Needless to say I have been over and spent a small fortune, but in my eyes it's worth it as it's my last opportunity to stock up on these fab designs! They'll keep me going for some time anyway!

Hugs, Vicky ~x~

1 comment:

Mrs Mayne said...

I placed an order too - it is so sad - Elizabeths designs are lovely, it's a real shame..... x