Sunday 18 July 2010

Small Wonder!

Morning all!
I hope I find you all enjoying your weekend!

Where's the sunshine gone to? Well, I suppose this is british summertime for you!

I am back today with a few more creations to show you using one of the new stamps from Lili of the Valley that I bought the other week from the stamp Magic Show at the Doncaster Dome.

I am still sticking to my plan of making two cards using the same design whilst I have all my stash out. Today I have gone for some new baby cards, one for a girl and one for a boy. I love this stamp. So versatile and cute to boot!





Materials

Image: 'Baby Blanket' from Lili of the Valley, coloured with
koh-i-noor pencils and sansodor

Papers: Leftover scraps from stash, think they're papermania

Sentiment: SU Whimsical Words

Tools: Sponges for inking edges, Stamp-a-ma-jig


Well I have to say I went to the most fabulous SU workshop yesterday held by the wonderful Jules. There was 22 of us in total and we crafted almost non stop from 10-4pm. I think I was the last person to pack up I was enjoying myself so much!! I want to say a huge thankyou to Jules for arranging such a fun packed day and also a hello to the girls who were on my table. My fab friend Jill, Jayne, Karen, Sarah.B and Sarah! We had such fun and spent most of the day in stitches! So watch this space as I have lots of projects to show you that I have done over this weekend. Its definately got my mojo flowing again, I just need to find some time to craft now!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Vicky ~x~

10 comments:

Sonia said...

Vicky great card, i have this stamp i really need to get inking up a few neglected stamps. Oh i so wish i could get to one of Jules work shops, i live in Cheshire a little to far to come :( Hugs Sonia xx

Donna said...

Great baby cards and a good idea doing 2 each time. I might have to pinch that idea lol x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Those cards are so cute and really sweet, wonderful job!
Hugs Jacqueline

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Vicky,i love the images and your papers.

hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute baby cards Vicky, sweet image.
luv
Debby

Sandra said...

Hi Vicky....two gorgeous cards,such a cute LOTV image and perfect for both boys and girls...brilliant idea doing two cards at the same time..it makes so much sense while you've got your stash out...i will have to do this at Christmas...

Lovely to see you blogging again..hope everythings fine in your world and you are well..

Take care
San x

Sue said...

Hi Vicky, great to see you back.

Two great cards, such a cute image. Good idea to do two cards at the same time using the same stamp. It's such a hassle to keep putting everything away after each creation.lol.x

Mrs Mayne said...

Cute cards Vicky! x

craftyb said...

Hi Vicky, nice to see you back again...glad the mojo is returning! The LOTV images are soooo cute...I'm lovinmg all the new ones lately....but I'm still working my way through a box of uninked rubber!!

Your 2 cards are just adorable...love the soft colouring! great idea to do one boy one girl! bx

Stacey said...

These cards are so perfect Vicky! A gorgeous image and a lovely CAS layout. So great to see you back in action again ~♥~