Thursday 24 July 2008

Blogging friends award!

I have been given this fab award by the lovely Sue! Thanks so much Sue I really appreciate it!


The rules of the award are:
  1. Only 5 people allowed
  2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
  3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
  4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

I'd like to award this to:

  1. Han
  2. Sally
  3. Katy
  4. Tara
  5. Monica - my someone who lives in another part of the world (Florida - USA)
You are all so talented and all of your blogs continue to be a great source of inspiration for me! I hope you enjoy receiving this award as much as I did!

Take care & happy crafting

Vicky x

3 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks so much for this Vicky. It's great also to put a face to the name with you now! xx

Monica said...

Thank you Vicki!!

Han said...

Thanks Vicky I will put the award on my blog hopefully 2morrow thamks again xx