Sunday, 13 July 2008

I'm getting back on track...

... with my crafting that is! I have been so busy that I haven't had time to craft over the past few weeks, but I set aside a few hours this afternoon (after the housework!) and was just praying I hadn't lost my mojo. I made several quick cards for some upcoming friends birthday's which I will gradually upload this week.
Here is the first of today's creations.

Stamped image was kindly given to me by Tara in a recent swap. Background paper and adhesive ribbon are both papermania. Sentiment is a die cut from a sheet that I recently bought at a craft fair, decorated with glitter glue.

Hope you've all had a good weekend and have had the opportunity to get crafty!

Vicky x

2 comments:

kerry said...

Really sweet card! Love the subtle colours & fab lil image!
Kerry xxx

Pink Sunshine said...

Hi Vicky, love this card, its so cute. Im surre your friend will love it.
The address for the Elzybells stamps is http://www.elzybells.co.uk/
They are brilliant, they stamp lovely, and arrive quickly.
Hope you had a lovely holiday.
Sal. x