Saturday 19 July 2008

Simple, quick cards!

Here are a couple of quick cards I made this week. They are almost an identical layout which was inspired by a LO in this months papercraft inspirations. I think they are simple, understated but very effective for everyday general cards. They also enabled me to use up some of my scrap bits of paper.


The papers are a mixture of DCWV, Brenda Pinnick and papermania. Stamped sentiments are from studio G clear stamps. Paper flowers bought from ebay attached to card with jumbo epoxy brads from making memories. I have added some doodle faux stitching with a black pen, which I think finishes off the card.

Well I'm off to work now so probably won't get much crafting done this weekend! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend whatever you're up to!

Tfl x

2 comments:

Tara said...

Really stylish Vicky xx

Han said...

How gorgeous loveing them xx