Friday 19 September 2008

Birthday Bella for a friend!

This is a card I have made for my friends birthday next week. I wanted to try something slightly different for me and use a side tab to put my sentiment on.

The image is Bella and I have coloured her in with my watercolour pencils and whispers pens. If you click on the image for a close up you can see that I have added some irredescent glitter glue to the wine glasses and just above to give the illusion of bubbles! The background papers are from the new papermania sweet nothings range. The CS is from the new coredinations pack. All of the edges have been inked with black ink to add definition! 'Happy Birthday' is from a penny black clear set and has been stamped onto a Colorbok adhesive chipboard tab. The other sentiment is from a See D's set, the happy birthday on this stamp was masked off so I could just stamp the 'To a special Friend'. Finally flowers are from prima and the pearl brad is from papermania!

Hope you all enjoy your last day at work before the weekend, unless you're unfortunate enough to be working the weekend! Take care & happy crafting!

Vicky x

4 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi, this stamping bella card is stunning, who wouldn't be happy to receive it? Hugs Linda x

Jill said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, I love the image and you're colouring. Great layout Jill x

Sandra said...

Hi Vicky,another fab card,do love these Bella stamps,and this one's brilliant,nice touch with the glasses,i'm sure your friend will love it...
Have a good weekend
Take care
Sandra x

Tara said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, your friend will be delighted! xx