Tuesday 16 September 2008

New nesties card!

This is my first card made with my new oval nestabilities which arrived last week from cut@home in the US. I already have the circle nesties and have seen lots of wonderful cards made using the oval's so had to mae these my next nesties purchase! Still have the square and rectangle to go though!!

The image was kindly sent to me from one of my buddies on the do crafts forum, Gina, so thanks Gina! I coloured it with my trusty whispers pens using a watercolour technique and matted it onto my nestie oval scallops cut from pink and green CS. The background paper is from the papermania retro floral paper pack, and the glitter strip of green card was cut from my DCWV glitter stack. Flowers are from prima, kindly sent to me by Tara in a recent RAK (thanks Tara!) and the sentiment is from craftwork cards!

Tfl, Vicky x

4 comments:

Rach said...

gorgeous card vicky, such a sweet image. hugs rachxx

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful card and that sewing machine looks such a bargain. Brilliant!

Sandra said...

Hi Vicky,nice to see you back,and what a beautiful card to to come back with,love the image and the colours you have used...oh and i see i'll be seeing some stitching on your cards now,looks like you had a good buy...hope you have settled in your new house.
Take care
Sandra x

Julie said...

such pretty colours, lovely card