Thursday 30 October 2008

I've been given an award....

.... by the very wonderful Tara!
Thank you so very much Tara, it really means a lot to me and thanks for your lovely comments!

Now who can I pass this on to who. I visit some trully inspiring and fantastic blogs out there so if you are reading this and I visit your blog regularly then this is for you!

But I would also like to individually give it to Sal who has a fantastic blog and has done several image swaps with me over the past few months, so thanks Sal. I would also like to give it to Stacey who also has a fabulous blog and is doing an image swap with me at the moment!

Have a great day everyone!

Vicky x

1 comment:

Sally said...

Hi Vicky,
Hows things? Thankyou so so very much, I cant believe it, so kind of you. Sorry I've not been a very good blogger of late, am back now tough!
Loving your work.
Sally. x