Monday 13 October 2008

Spoonful of Sugar, pink and green challenge!

Just a quick post tonight to show you a card I made for my friend who has just moved into a new home. I also want to enter it for this weeks spoonful of sugar pink and green challenge.

The image is from Elzybells and was kindly given to me by Sal, so thank you. Coloured with my whispers pens, doodle border added and matted onto pink metallic CS. Background paper is from papermania, stitching added using my sewing machine and again matted onto pink metallic CS. Doodlebug black rub on's added to create the sentiment, Glitter CS flower was recycled from one of my birthday cards.

Hope you've all had a good day?!

Vicky x

7 comments:

Rach said...

Such a pretty card Vicky. love the doodling, and your sweet image. Fab colours. Your friend is going to just love it.xx

Gina said...

lovely card Vicky, the stitching looks great and such a cute image
Gina xxx

CraftyC said...

Great card Vicky, dont think I could get my doodling to look that neat!
Clairex

NGCARDS said...

this is really pretty, nice fresh colours =) xxx

flatis stempelwelt said...

very sweet card, love the cute image and your doodling around
Hugs , Sonja xx

Sally said...

Great card, love the pretty soft colours.
Sal. x

Ann said...

What a really pretty card Vicky - love it. Congratulations too on becoming a Sugar Babe from an equally excited fellow babe xx