Thursday 9 October 2008

Penny black Christmas!

This is my only PB christmas stamp and it arrived last week. He is absolutely adorable and I couldn't wait to ink him up and this is what I came up with!

I thought I'd stick with traditional christmas colours for this one. Image coloured with whispers pens, freehand doodle border and matted onto red mirri card. Snowflake was punched from silver mirri card with an x cut punch and adhesive gem center for added sparkle! Background papers are from last years DCWV christmas paper pack. Stitching done on my sewing machine. Sentiment is from Elzybells. I found the red organza ribbon in my ribbon box and was recycled from last years cristmas crackers!

Vicky x

8 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Vicki,
Great card love this omage, I was torn between this one and the 3 somwmen together and for some reason got the 3 snowmen one, whilst down at the big craft fair in Exeter the other week.
Sal. x

Rach said...

gorgeous Vicki,
xxx

CraftyC said...

Love your card Vicki, great L/O!!
Clairex

Stacey said...

Great layout and your shading is perfect. Top marks! ~x~

Tara said...

This is the cutest stamp ever, I love it! Another fab Christmas card Vicky! xx

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Vicky...love that cute snowman and how you have coloured him,pretty papers too,
Take care
Sandra x

Jen said...

This card is so ADORABLE!!! I love it!!!

<3

Sylvia Blum said...

what a cute card - love this little snowman and the glitter you put on him :o)