Monday 17 August 2009

Some lovely awards!


I have been given this award by the lovely Janny and Sem. Thank you so much ladies it really means so much to me that you though enough of me & my blog to pass this on!

There are so many fab blogs out there that I hate to single people out. But, I am going to pass this on to 5 bloggers who I visit all the time and who never fail to inspire and amaze me with their talent! {If you already have them then I apologise}:

  1. Sandra
  2. Claudia
  3. Stacey
  4. Michelle
  5. Rach
I have also receieved this award from Kit.


Thank you so much Kit for thinking of me. I have received this award previously and have already passed it on so please feel free to accept this award if you are visiting as I appreciate each and every one of you who take the time to visit me and leave me such wonderful, inspiring comments!

Have a great day everyone!

Hugs, Vicky ~x~

2 comments:

Nicoline said...

Congrats on your awards Vicky!
Totaly well deserved! (is that even good English? Oh well you probably understand what I mean;))

Liefs,
Nicoline

Sandra said...

Congrats on your awards Vicky!and thank you so much for passing the one on to me it's so kind of you!,
Take care
San x