Tuesday 17 June 2008

Another Sugar Nellie...

.... I love these stamps. They were the first stamps I really purchased and I now can't get enough of stamping. It seems to feature somewhere on all my cards, whether it be the main image or a sentiment! In the past few months I have succummed and bought some penny blacks, but have so far managed to resist Magnolia's. I do have some of these images though, given to me in various swaps! I think my next stamp purchases might have to be some Kerryjo stamps (available from Debbie Moore designs)!

Background paper and cardstock is from DCWV. Sentiment is from a see D's set. Flower is Prima attached with a brad and glitter glue added to ends of petals for a bit of sparkle!!

Vicky x

1 comment:

Annie said...

that's a cute little image - not one I've got - and you made a great card! love the touch of sparkle on the flowers