Monday 9 June 2008

Commission card!

I was asked by a friend to make a birthday card for a friend of hers who like's shoe's!

The background paper was free with a magazine. Black cardstock cut with scalloped scissors. The shoe was made using a template I got with a magazine. The flower embelishment is held on with a black brad. Ribbon is from a Brenda Pinnick kit, friend sentiment done with my dymo machine. The chipboard embellishment is a security tag from Asda that I have covered with paper, stamped my sentiment on and attached to my card with a brad!

Luckily my friend loved the card!

Hope you've all had a lovely day. It's been my day off so I've been enjoying the sunshine!

Vicky x

1 comment:

kerry said...

Gorgeous card Vicky! Can't get much better....pink & shoes!!!
Love it.
Kerry xxx