Wednesday 25 June 2008

Wallet card for a friend!

It's safe to upload this now as the reciepient had received it! I made this for Tara (Hapily ever crafting) for our recent image swap! I hope she liked it!

The background papers are from papermania. The image is maggie, one of my favourite stamps from sugar nellie, coloured with whisper pens and finished with a doodle border before being matted onto DCWV cardstock.! The stamped 'hello' sentiment was created using see d's alphabet and the swirl border is also see d's.

The flowera are prima and the brad is from papermania. The holes for the ribbon were created using a cropodile and set with papermania eyelets. The ribbon is also from papermania.

Tfl x

2 comments:

Jo said...

This is so pretty and this image is one of my favourites as well!

Cathy said...

I love this image and you have coloured her beautifully. A really pretty card.
Hugs
Cathy xx