Monday 23 June 2008

My first tag!!

I've been tagged by the lovely Tara over at Happily ever crafting with 5 questions to answer.

WHAT WAS HAPPENING 10 YEARS AGO?
I was in my first year of nurse training at Sheffield University, full of excitement and hope wiht little idea of what the NHS really had in store for me! :-)

NAME 5 THINGS TO DO TODAY.
Have a play with my new penny black stamp which arrived this morning. Wash some clothes ready for our holiday on saturday. Wash the pots. Do my regular daily blog surf and finally sit down to watch my programme later this evening.

SNACKS I ENJOY
I absolutely love cheese, chocolate and sandwiches. However I joined weight watchers 2 weeks ago and can't have any of these so my new favourite current snack has changed to fruit, which unfortuntely doesn't quite have the same appeal! It will help me get lovely and slim though, which is why I'm sticking with it! :-)

THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
Quit my job and become a fulltime craft a holic! Pay off my parents and in laws morgages. Buy a lovely big new house. Buy myself a chrysler crossfire and my o/h an audi TT. Donate some money to my favourite charities, cancer research and the RSPCA. Buy lots of lovely new craft stash and finally go on an around the world trip travelling first class and staying in all the best hotels!

PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Doncaster, where I lived for almost 25 years of my life and where my family is from. Manchester briefly, and currently Leeds, where I have lived for almost 3 years now with my gorgeous o/h and where we are buying a new house together.

Now I have to pass this onto 5 more people, so I am going to tag Kerry (Curly girly me), Sally (Pink Sunshine), Han (Han's crafty creations), Kitty (Kitty's crafty Blog) and Dawn (All pink girl).

Don't forget to pass it on ladies! Good luck

Vicky x

2 comments:

kerry said...

Hiya Vicky, thank you for the tag. I have already done this one but will try my best to think of some diff answers....if I can get my mind in gear lol.
Lovely to read your answers!
Kerry xxx

Sally said...

Hi Vicky,
Thanks for the tag, all good fun, I;ve answered your questions.

Sal. x