Tuesday 26 August 2008

Friday sketchers card!

Here is my attempt at this weeks Friday Shetchers challenge. It's the last challenge I'll be doing for a while so thought I'd give it go!
The image was kindly given to me by Sally and I coloured it in with my whispers pens, glitter glue addedd to the centre of the flower. Spotty background paper is from papermania, not sure who the cream/flower paper is by as I got it in a kit from QVC. Sentiment from Hero Arts, the frame has been paper pieced with paper from the new papermania sweet nothings range and an adhesive gem added above the 'i'. Doodle border added around the edge of the card to give it some definition!

Well back to work today, as I'm sure many of you are. Have a good day!

Tfl x

7 comments:

NGCARDS said...

this is a really cute card, i love the colours you have chosen and the layout. Thanks for visitng my blog, yours is cute so I will definately be returning =) xxx

Sally said...

Cute card Vicky, love the pretty colours, and most of all the sparkles.
Sally. x

Sharon said...

Cute image, love the soft pastel colours.
Hope work was ok.

Sandra said...

Hi,really lovely card,such a cute image,i love Penny Black hedgies,the papers you've used work perfectly with the image,well done great job,
Take care
Sandra x

Rach said...

cute card Vicky, such pretty colours. your image is gorgeous...xx

Jill said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, I love the colours and papers and your colouring in is fantastic Jill x

Han said...

Gorgeous card lovely colours and suit the image well xx