Friday 22 August 2008

I've been given two awards!

Firstly I have received the 'I love your blog' award from the lovely Tara and Julie. Thanks so much ladies! It means a lot to me!

The rules of this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you have nominated.

Secondly I have been given the Wylde women award also from Julie.

The rules are:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

Wow this will be a tough one as most of the wonderful blogs I visit have already recieved these awards. If are reading this and haven't already recieved these awards then consider yourself awarded!

I have found a few people who have not received one or both of these awards so I would especially like to pass these on to Sally, Sarita and Monica (from across the pond). I love to visit these ladies blogs and have gained such inspiration from them so please accept these awards as a thank you ladies.

Hugs, Vicky x

No comments: