Wednesday 5 November 2008

A couple of awards!

I've been given a few awards recently so thought I should get around to saying thank you and passing them on.

Firstly I have been tagged by Kerry and Natalie. So a big thank you. I really enjoyed reading your facts!

Here is how this one works.......Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Answer the five sets of five (this is the easy part) Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

THINGS I LOVE
1. My gorgeous boyfriend John
2. All my lovely craft stash including my new craft room
3. All things sparkly, glitter, bling, I'm a bit of a magpie really
4. Handbags and shoes
5. Eastenders
THINGS I DONT LOVE
1. Writing my essay's for my masters degree
2. Housework
3. Spiders
4. Celery
5. Dishonest people
MUSIC ON MY IPOD
1. Sugar Babes
2. Girls Aloud
3. Coldplay
4. The Kings of Leon
5. Adele
FAVE FOOD AND DRINK
1. Pasta especially lasagne
2. Curry (Chicken & Spinach Balti)
3. Cheese
4. Chocolate
5. Ben & Jerry's Phissh food ice cream

I am going to pass this on to Sal, Stacey, Sarah. I can't really think of anyone else as most other blogs I visit have already received this. BUT if you're reading this and haven't received it then consider yourself tagged!

No comments: