Wednesday 5 November 2008

My next award ....


I received was the Kreative Blogger award from Tab. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it Tab!

Here are the rules!
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees

So the 5 people I would like to nominate for this award are as follows.
Sal, Stacey, Sarah, Katy, Kerry and Karen. I am a regular visitor to all these blogs and I continue to be amazed and inspired by their work!

1 comment:

katy said...

At last, i'm having major problems getting here Vicky, had to hitch from Sarah ( Sparklecards ) not sure if it's my pc or Blogger thats causing it, Grrrr. Thank you so much for this award, it's lovely and one i've not had before :) will pop it on my blog xx