Monday 3 November 2008

My new craft goodies from yesterday!

As promised for those who are interested here are some pics of my craft purchases from yesterday! Sorry I'm a bit late in them posting them, I hope I haven't kept you in suspense too long. I've been out for a meal to celebrate my nephew's birthday tonight.


I got some great bargains. These wood mounted stamps were £1 each or 6 for £5, so obviously I had to get 6! They stamp so crisply! The flocking and glitter set was also only £5 and comes with 3 different coloured flocks, 2 glitters, 15 sheets of adhesive designs and loads of chrstmas chipboard shapes.
I also got this gorgeous box full of felt/paper flowers and buttons from Making Memories! Also £5. I seem to love my £5 items! Lol!

Yes there's more. Got some packs of CS in various colours. Some dovecraft christmas papers, last years design that I ran out of and wanted some more of. Some Craftwork cards christmas sentiments. K&Co sparkly sweet paper pad, these are devine! I got these 3 cuttlebug folders for £10. I couldn't believe my luck when he said even the border embossing folders were in the deal as I almost bought them online last week for £4.75 each! Last but not least some more brads!

I love these christmas themed brads, so did my mum but unfortunately I picked up the last pack, a snip at £3!

I worked out I spent exactly £60 (I haven't told my o/h that though), which I don't think is bad considering the amount I got for my money. I haven't stopped there though as I was online this morning buying the woodware christmas bubble tree stamp set and the square set of nestabilities from cut at home (although I will be putting these away for santa)! I think I will have to give it a rest for a while though now, at least until next week! Lol!

Hope that has whetted your appetite. Some information for you all, I will be giving away 3 lots of PIF candy in the next week or so after having won some from Sarah so keep your eye's peeled to be in with a chance of winning!

I'm off now to have a quick blurfing session before I head off to bed, see what you've all been up to!

Take care.

Hugs, Vicky x

15 comments:

Sandra said...

Well Vicky you got yourself some lovely stash and at bargain prices...well done,love the look of the Christmas brads and a snip at £3,thanks for sharing your goodies with us,
Take care
Sandra x

Karen said...

Wow Vicky, what a great day you must of had. I think you got some bargains there - especially the cuttebug embossing folders. I have just ordered some of the paper round things (not sure what they are called) from craftwork cards - they are so good at £1 a bag I think.

You will have such fun with all these bits and pieces.

Karen x

Tab said...

Didn't you do well! Your new stash looks scrummy, can't believe you got it all for £60 too! Can't wait to see what you make with all your new stash, oooh tis exciting!
:0) Tab xxx

Sally said...

Aah odles of lovlieness - good shop Vicky.
Sally. x

Calv said...

Some great stash there Vicki, i did chuckle at not telling hubby about the price lol. Maybe it would have been easier posting about what you didn't buy lol. :)

Gina said...

you did do well, you have some gorgeous goodies there, I love the flowers and the embossing folders, look forward to seeing all your lovely new creations you make :)
Gina xxx

NGCARDS said...

ooooh you got lots of yummy goodies! So jealous of you! lol Your getting addicted to spending like me! lol xxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Vicky, you certainly got a good deal there, loads of lovely goodies hun, hope you will enjoy playing with them all. Look forward to seeing what you do with them all! hugs Linda x

Stacey said...

OMG! How well did you do?! I'm so jealous, I'm desperate to go to a big stamp show. AND you've got the bubble tree - I've been lusting after that for ages! Enjoy your new toys, can't wait to see your creations ~x~

gina g said...

looks like you had a fab day lol,wish my mum would get back into it. Anyway enjoy all of your goodies. gina xx

Tara said...

You are cruel Vicky, I want it all! Lucky you, you have some fab stash!! I have the 'fabulous darling' stamp and have used it loads. Have fun! xx

kerry said...

Oooo, what gorgeous goodies Vicky. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun playing with them!
Kerry xxx
btw, if you want to play I've tagged you.

Sarah said...

wow what a lot of lovely stuff you got! I have posted the PIF Candy so fingers crossed it should be with you soon!

Sarah x

Bev said...

Oooh didn't you do well!! I think you need to come shop for me hunny - you make £60 got a heck of a lot further than I do lol

hugs Bev x

Sharon said...

Wow you did get some bargains. Hope to see lots of new creations.