Sunday 14 June 2009

Colour create Anya!

Morning all! What a beautiful sunshiney day it is! Well I had a fab time in York yesterday and last night, spent a lovely afternoon drinking down by the river, wonderful! Onto my card for this weeks colour create challenge where the theme is to use the colours bush pink, lilac and moss green. Not much moss green on my card admittedly, more lilac and pink but it is still there!

I have used one of my new Anya images, paper pieceing her umberella and coat. I have used my distress inks and whipers to colour. Cut out with my curved rectangle nesties. CS is coredinations, paper is from papermania. The sentiment is from a 'smirk' clear stamp set and I have recycled the heart buttons, they were off of some slippers I had last year! Don't you just love finding and recycling bits from around the house that you can use in your crafting!


Before I go I just want to tell you that Elzybells are having a birthday celebration to celebrate the first anniversary of their blog, with special offers on stamp sets, competitions and 10% off all orders in June! Head on over to the Elzybells blog and shop and take a look! I just love their stamps and the service Elizabeth gives is amazing!!

Well I hope you all enjoy the glorious sunshine today whatever you're up to! I think I'm going to have an easy day today, still feeling a tad fragile after yesterdays drinking session!

Thanks for stopping by to visit I really appreciate it!

Hugs, Vicky -x-

17 comments:

Tara said...

Love your sweet card Vicky and that paper works perfectly with this week's colours! Great paper piecing too, Miss Anya looks gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge ;o) xx

Anonymous said...

such a sweet card Vicky. hugs rachx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the cute imge and the pretty papers and lo. Hugs Nikki x

Georgia said...

Wow, this is stunning! I love the papers and the sentiment goes perfectly with the image! I also really like the buttons you've used! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Cheryl said...

This is so sweet and beautifully coloured,love the paper pieced jacket!!!
xx

Lynne in NI said...

Awww.. such a pretty card Vicky! And thanks for the heads up about Elzybells ... off for a wee look and its all YOUR fault!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Vicky.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the paper pieciga nd the backing paper looks great
Clairex

Bev said...

Oh this is so beautiful honey! Such gorgeous papers and fantastic detail! xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card,love the papers and colours you have used
hugs Dawnxxx

Ria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ria said...

What a sweet card, Vicky !
Colours are great, even the Moss Green.
Ria

Di said...

Lovely card, love the Miss Anya image and colouring. Thanks for joining C.C. this week

Di x

Gina said...

gorgeous card Vicky, i love the paper pieced coat and brolly :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Really super cute card, dear Vicky, the most beautiful colours and a perfect image! I love it!

Vicky, hmmm i must admit .. you have never really payed attention to it :-) not that i have so much money but the kit is really such an fantastic price that the shipping is not really bad. I think it is roughly like 35 - 50krona??? but really i dont know. for you it should be probably even cheaper what do you think?
Hugs, Claudi

Sue said...

Aaah, such a sweet card, great papers.x

Nicoline said...

What a beautiful card, such a cute image. And the sentiment fits perfectly with it.

Hugs,
Nicoline