Saturday 27 June 2009

Mojo monday!

When I saw the sketch over on mojo monday I knew I wanted to have a go this week as I thought it was just my style! So this is what I came up with:

I coloured my GG image with distress inks before cutting her out with my rectangle nesties. The edges of the CS were also inked with distress inks and my sponges. I ran the kraft card through the swiss dots folder. The sentiment is from the 'Best Yet' set from SU. The gorgeous red gingham ribbon was one of my buys at last weeks craft fair. 20m for only £3!! I love this ribbon with these colors and think it will work realy well for my christmas cards!

Well I hope you're all enjoying your weekend! I am working this weekend so I've not long been in, just had some tea and now I'm catching up on some blogging befoer an early night! Got a 7.15 start in the morning!

Thanks for stopping by everyone and for any comments you may leave, I really appreciate each and every one of them! TTFN!

Hugs, Vicky -x-

18 comments:

Georgia said...

Gorgeous card Vicky! I love these colours together and the embossing looks great! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Nessie said...

Great card Vicky. I love the simple style so much I have just jotted the sketch down!

xxx

Sandra said...

Fabby card Vicky...gorgeous colour scheme and image,and what a bargain you had with the ribbon :0),
Take care
San x

Tab said...

Love your card, such a sweet image and the colours are divine, love it! That ribbon is delish!
Hugs Tab xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

Vicki, I love the clean lines of this card!! Your painting is wonderful!! janny

Joey said...

Hiya Vicky

this is gorgeous Love your colour choice

Joey.xxx

Carole said...

Hmmm, what a gorgeous card Vicky...beautiful image and such perfect colouring.
Have a great Sunday.
Hugs
Carole x

Cheryl said...

Oh WOW Vicky,I love these colours and your colouring is amazing.....brilliant card!!!
Have a great day.
xx

Claire Ellen Designs said...

Love it Vicky, great colouring and a fab sentiment, delish sketch, hugs,
Claire xx

Elaine said...

Lovely, Vicky! Yummy ribbon. :)

Anonymous said...

oooo this is a gorgeous card, i adore the sweet Gorjuss image and the papers you have used are yummy :)


xx

Martine

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Vicky,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Julie said...

A lovely card Vicky, very nicely done.

Gina said...

gorgeous card Vicky, I love the image and the colours you have used for her :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Juls said...

love this card, its so sweet and simple! love the scalloped edges, Just gorgeous!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Gorgeous dear, Vicky...such a darling Image love how you have colored her stockings
Hugs
Claudia x

Nicoline said...

Totally Gorjuss ;-)
love the colours.

Hugs,
Nicoline

Susie Sugar said...

This is sooooo sweet I totally love it and the colour combo is yummy
Hugs Susie xx